- Black, J., Cuddigan, J. & the members of the National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel Board of Directors. (2020). Skin manifestations with COVID-19: The purple skin and toes that you are seeing may not be deep tissue pressure
injury. An NPIAP White Paper. https://npiap.com.
- COIVD-19 Response for Nursing Facilities: Texas Health and Human Services. V. 3.6. 10/08/20.
- Classification of the cutaneous manifestations of COVID‐19: a rapid prospective nationwide consensus study in Spain with 375 cases Crossref DOI link: https://doi.org/10.1111/BJD.19163 Published: 2020-07. Accessed 11/02/20.
- Daneshgaran G, Dubin D, Gould DJ. Cutaneous Manifestations of COVID-19: A Systematic Review. Preprint https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-33992/v1.
- Young S, Fernandez AP. Skin manifestations of COVID-19. COVID-19 Curbeside Consult. Posted May 7, 2020. CLEVELAND CLINIC JOURNAL OF MEDICINE Downloaded from https://www.ccjm.org on November 5, 2020.
- Oral mucosal lesions in a COVID-19 patient: New signs or secondary manifestations? Published by Elsevier Ltd on behalf of International Society for Infectious Diseases. This is an open access article
- Singh H, Kaur H, Singh K, Sen CK. Cutaneous Manifestations of COVID-19: A Systematic Review. Accessed 10/27/20.
- Bataille V, Visconti A, Rossi N, Murray B et. al. Diagnostic value of skin manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection. medRxiv 2020.07.10.20150656;
- Drew DA, Nguyen LH, Steves CJ, et al. Rapid implementation of mobile technology for real-time epidemiology of COVID-19. Science 2020; 368: 1362–7.
- Wollina U, Karadağ AS, Rowland-Payne C, Chiriac A, Lotti T. Cutaneous signs in COVID-19 patients: A review [published online ahead of print, 2020 May
10]. Dermatol Ther. 2020;e13549. doi:10.1111/dth.13549
- Casas G et al. Five common skin manifestations of COVID-19 identified. Br J Dermatol 2020; 183:71–77.
- Gürkan Kaya, Aysin Kaya, Jean-Hilaire Saurat, Clinical and Histopathological Features and Potential Pathological Mechanisms of Skin Lesions in COVID-19: Review of the Literature, Dermatopathology,
10.3390/dermatopathology7010002, 7, 1, (3-16), (2020).
- Feldman SR, Freeman EE. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Cutaneous manifestations and issues related to dermatologic care. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-cutaneous-manifestations-and-issues-related-to-dermatologic-care
- Phelan AL, Katz R, Gostin LO. The Novel Coronavirus Originating in Wuhan, China: Challenges for Global Health Governance. JAMA 2020; published online Jan 30. DOI:10.1001/jama.2020.1097.
- Marzano AV, Cassano N, Genovese G, Moltrasio C, Vena GA. Cutaneous manifestations in patients with COVID-19: A preliminary review of an emerging issue. Br J Dermatol 2020; published online June 1. DOI:10.1111/bjd.19264.
- Sachdeva M, Gianotti R, Shah, M, et.al. Cutaneous manifestations of COVID-19: Report of three cases and a review of literature. April 24, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdermsci.2020.04.011. Accessed 5/28.
- https://foamcast.org/2020/04/29/covid-19-cutaneous-manifestations-and-covid-toes/. Accessed 5/28/20.
- Dermatology Solutions: Emerging Skin Manifestations of COVID-19. https://www.dermsolutionstx.com/covid. Accessed 5/28/20.
- Dance A. What is a cytokine storm? https://www.knowablemagazine.org/article/health-disease/2020/what-cytokine-storm